It’s almost Halloween and like the rest of the world, we’ve got major pumpkin fever. I thought I’d pull up my Pumpkin Pie Sugar Scrub recipe from the archives – for you to enjoy while you’re feeling the fall spirit.
Most likely, all the ingredients are right in your pantry. Thanks to this super easy scrub, you’ll be left with silky, soft skin and only the most delicious scents of the season.
INDIE LEE’S PUMPKIN PIE SUGAR SCRUB
- 2 cups Organic Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Pie Mix
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients until fully blended.
- Add Coconut Oil and mix until fully smooth.
- Add in Pumpkin Pie Mix, mix until blended.
- If your scrub is too runny, add more sugar.
- Cover the scrub and let sit.