Pantry Essentials for the DIY Diva
We’ve all been there: you’re home on a Friday night and all you want to do is a soothing DIY face mask but your pantry only has canned beans and old spaghetti. What’s a crafty gal like you to do? Well, just so the dreaded situation never happens again, here are our favorite pantry essentials to have on hand at all times because you never know when the urge to DIY will strike!
- Baking Soda
- Coconut Oil
- Arrowroot (alternative to baby and body powder)
- Vinegar (a great odor-absorber)
- Plain or Greek Yogurt
- Dry Oatmeal
- Ripe Avocados
- Beer (little known fact, but beer is a great hair rinse!)
- Vodka (when in doubt, use your favorite cocktail as a facial toner)
- Sea Salt
- Vanilla and Almond Extract
- Organic White and Brown Sugar
Now all you need is a blender or a strong arm to mix and you can make the perfect scrub, oil or mask for anytime you need it! Check out our DIY page for tons of fun ideas to keep your creative juices flowing and your skin glowing.