DIY All-Natural Body Bronzer
It’s no secret that our tans are…gone. Fall is here in all it’s glory, but it has taken away summer’s sunshine so what’s a glowing gal to do? Instead of slathering on chemical-laden bronzers or self-tanners, we’ve created an easy and all-natural DIY body bronzer, perfect for adding a bit of color to your face and pep to your step!
Here is the how-to:
- 1/2 cup Arrowroot
- 1/8 cup white Kaolin Clay
- 1/2 tsp. Copper Mica
- 1/4 tsp. Sun Gold Mica
- 1/4 tsp. Sunstone Mica
- Combine all the ingredients into a large bowl and whisk gently
- Sift until smooth, making sure all ingredients are evenly mixed
- Adjust the color as needed, depending on your desired shade (NOTE: a little bit of mica goes a long way, so add it slowly in small amounts)
- Spoon powder into a shaker container or powder jar and enjoy all winter long!