There are some days where the idea of washing your hair seems out of the question, so an eco-chic gal has to have a good dry shampoo in her beauty arsenal at all times! This is our favorite DIY recipe – easy to make and store for those hair emergencies that always seem to sneak up in the wintertime.
- 1/4 cup Arrowroot Powder (*found in the baking aisle at any grocery store – a very light and fine natural powder that will absord oil but not weight hair down)
- 1 tbsp Baking Soda
- 1 drop Lavender Essential Oil
- Combine the dry ingredients in a container and slowly add the lavender oil.
- Shake the container to mix everything together.
- Dip a large, wide brush into the mixture, shake off the excess and apply to the roots of your hair.
- Blow dry from root to ends for shiny, fresh-looking hair!