Someday we hope that an Indie Lee book will grace your shelves, but until then here are a few of my favorite books to indulge in:
- Living With Intent by Mallika Chopra – I had the pleasure of attending the launch party for this book at ABC Carpet & Home. Since then, I haven’t been able to put this one down. It’s truly inspirational… I’m learning to uncover my deepest intentions and really connecting with myself.
- Revive: Stop Feeling Spent and Start Living Again by Dr. Frank Lipman – This is a great program to try out if you’re finding yourself unusually exhausted. Dr. Frank Lipman offers a lot of insight into how to change eating patterns for the better and how to live and thrive in the midst of all the chaos!
- Skin Cleanse by Adina Grigore – An informative read (from another skincare expert!) that teaches you the good and bad of the skincare industry, as well as the best ways to take care of your skin, naturally. Adina makes many great point about natural skincare that we all should learn!
- Life on Mars: Creating Casual Luxury by Mar Jennings – Written by the incredible Mar Jennings (a close and personal friend of Indie Lee & Co.), this book is all about living a life of luxury without spending too much or over-thinking it. Basically, create an amazing upcycled coffee table, to rest this book on top of!
- Gorgeously Green by Sophie Uliano – New to the ‘green’ life? This 8-step program is perfect for those wanting to make a change into the fabulous world of eco-chic!
- Eco-Chic: The Fashion Paradox by Sandy Black – We have always been fascinated by the ever-evolving fashion industry and the desire of even the most style-conscious to go green, so this book is a must-read!
- The Everyday Supermodel by Molly Sims – Learn the supermodel way of working out, eating, and looking beautiful in this insider guide to wellness from one of our favorite ladies. Hey, if she’s a fan of Indie Lee products, then she’s definitely someone to trust – right?