DIY: Pumpkin Pie Sugar Scrub
Thanksgiving has come to an end; grandpa is snoring on the couch in a turkey induced coma, the dishes are piling up, and there are gravy fingerprints on the wall. Thank your body for surviving the holiday with this DIY scrub. It’s like another slice of pie without the calories!
Most likely, all the ingredients are right in your pantry. You’ll be left with silky, soft skin and the warm scent of fall.
- 2 cups Organic Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/4 Coconut Oil
- 1/3 Pumpkin Pie Mix
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients until fully blended.
- Add Coconut Oil and mix until fully smooth.
- Add in Pumpkin Pie Mix, mix until blended.
- If your scrub is too runny, add more sugar.
- Cover the scrub and let sit.