The holidays are all about giving & being thankful for time spent with family & friends, its also means parties! What better way to keep your look fresh, fun and festive this holiday season then with your best accessory: nail art. Kick-start your look this season with this chic Hanukkah look (incorporating 3-Free of COURSE!).
- Use your favorite base-coat in order to protect your nail.
- Apply your favorite blue (we used Butter London’s “Royal Navy“, but Acquarella’s “Shalom” would be perfect too!)
- Apply bebe’s “Blue Jean bebe” for a subtle blue glitter hue.
- While your nail is slightly tacky, dip a paint brush in your favorite silver glitter & apply to each nail, concentrating most of the glitter at the beginning of your nail, and less towards the tip. Do this for each nail.
- Apply a silver glitter coat (try Essie’s “Set in Stones”) on an accent nail, to create an even more glittery effect.
- Finish off with a topcoat . We used Butter London’s Matte Finish Top Coat, creating an interesting contrast with the glitter.