Valentine Spa Day
Everyone loves chocolate & everyone loves feeling sexy in their own skin, so DIY chocolate body scrub AND face mask recipe is a no-brainer. Whether you’re getting ready for your big date with that special someone, or staying in for an “all about me” evening, this delicious & easy scrub/mask combo will be the perfect (zero calorie!) Valentine treat.
Chocolate Body Scrub
- 2 tb sugar
- 3 tb unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tb olive oil
- 3 tb organic honey
- Combine sugar, cocoa, vanilla, and honey in a bowl.
- Add olive oil & blend until incorporated
- Use warm water and rub the chocolate scrub in a circular motion until all your unwanted flakey skin is gone! You’ll look even better than you smell.
Honey Oatmeal Face Mask
- 1/2 c. oatmeal
- 1/2 c. organic honey
- 1/4 c. cocoa powder
- Grind up oatmeal in a blender/food processer until its reached a powdery consistency.
- Cobmine oatmeal, honey and cocoa poweder in a bowl and blend until it has reached a paste-like consistency.
- Place in a microwave until the mask is slightly warm (NOT hot!) and spread over your entire face and neck area.
- Let the paste dry and sit for about a half hour.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.