Indie Lee is expanding! Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Marketing & E-commerce Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in the management of digital marketing activities and supporting our retail partners. This role will support the management of all digital marketing activities, promotional strategies, and execute a robust roadmap to support e-commerce business objectives.
This is an exciting position for a talented and ambitious Digital Marketing or E-Commerce professional who thrives on new challenges and enjoys working in a growing, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment. This new team member will ideally be based in the Greater New York Area.
- Managing digital retailer relationships, including updating product pages, executing launches, and managing asset needs for retail partners.
- Assisting in managing all e-commerce vendor relationships and onboarding new vendors for indielee.com.
- Maintaining website backend and managing product launches, including updating website homepage, email capture forms, and product pages.
- Measuring and reporting performance of website, with a focus on producing insights that will improve conversion and traffic from target customer groups and identifying growth opportunities throughout the marketing funnel.
- Become a key partner in the campaign development process by partnering with cross functional teams to gather internal information on product, priorities and stories for each season.
- Assisting in conceptualizing, planning, writing and implementing inspiring branded emails and managing a robust email marketing calendar.
- Managing Reviews and Affiliates activities.
- Minimum 3-4 years of digital marketing or e-commerce experience, preferably within the beauty industry or an agency.
- Demonstrated success in optimizing multi-channel marketing campaigns, informed by hands on experience managing a website, email campaigns, and reporting.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and Shopify Plus.
- Experience in copywriting/creative testing.
- Detail oriented and well organized with a “can do” attitude.
- Strong sense of ownership and a self-starter approach, with experience identifying and driving projects to completion.
- BS/BA required in Marketing, Business or a related field.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Indie Lee is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all team members.
About the Company:
In 2008, Indie Lee was diagnosed with a life-threatening brain tumor that doctors felt could be environmentally derived and attributed to something as simple as what she was putting on her skin. This was her awakening. After surviving a successful surgery, she embarked upon a new journey, Indie Lee skincare - a clean beauty line dedicated to educating and empowering others to live their healthiest life.
Committed to creating change and building community in the clean lifestyle and wellness categories, Indie Lee & Co is grounded in nature, supported through science, and inspired by life.
CONTACT: Please send resumes to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Marketing & E-commerce Coordinator Position’