Indie Lee is expanding! We are looking for a motivated self starter who has a passion for social media content creation and proven success in creating engaging content, ideally within the beauty and wellness industry. This position is perfect for the creative who loves to collaborate and is looking to join our team and add value from day one. This new team member will report into the Director of Communications and must be based in the Greater New York Area.
- Create relevant and original high-quality content (photos, videos, graphics) for all social media platforms to engage target audiences, build brand awareness, and convert / retain followers.
- Conceptualize and execute strong, impactful content that supports the development of existing social and digital strategies accordingly, as well as the brand voice & aesthetic.
- Identify on trend themes that our target audience engages with, and create real time, meaningful content based on those findings.
- Collaborate with creative, communications and sales teams to create and edit video, photography, social copy, gifs, short clips, streaming stories, social infographics, etc.
- Work autonomously within the fast-paced and detail-oriented environment of social media and small companies.
- 2-4 years of hands-on digital content creation for social media and other platforms
- Deep understanding of the beauty and wellness industry
- Fluent in social media trends and landscape
- Experienced in videography, product photography, animation and post production (editing, coloring, titles, graphics, etc)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and social media platforms (channels, publishing, content creation apps and social listening)
- Passionate about creating content across all social media platforms (including Instagram, TikTok and YouTube)
- Proven design experience for social media and all digital platforms, including TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Website
- Audio engineering a plus
Salary commensurate with experience.
Indie Lee is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all team members.
About the Company:
In 2008, Indie Lee was diagnosed with a life-threatening brain tumor that doctors felt could be environmentally derived and attributed to something as simple as what she was putting on her skin. This was her awakening. After surviving a successful surgery, she embarked upon a new journey, Indie Lee skincare - a clean beauty line dedicated to educating and empowering others to live their healthiest life.
Committed to creating change and building community in the clean lifestyle and wellness categories, Indie Lee & Co is grounded in nature, supported through science, and inspired by life.
CONTACT: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Social Media Content Creator Position’