Double Duty - Balanced/Combo Skin
Products Grounded in Nature, Supported Through Science, and Inspired by Life.™
Discover the magic of double cleansing!
Makeup and sunscreens today are developed to be long wearing, oftentimes making them harder to remove. This can mean you have to scrub harder to remove them, or that residue is left behind – neither of which are good for skin!
Double cleansing preps your skin for the skin care steps that follow, allowing for maximum hydration and ingredient absorption while you sleep!
This bundle is perfect if you have balanced or combination skin.
Cleansing Balm melts away makeup and impurities. Vitamin C-rich Kakadu Plum and Acerola Fruit help boost radiance and reduce the visible signs of aging. Illawara and Burdekin Plums provide antioxidant benefits while Abyssinian and Meadowfoam Seed oils soften, smooth and condition for a nourishing glow.
Brightening Cleanser is one of our best sellers! It is an antioxidant-rich cleanser, makeup remover and mask in one. Strawberry Seed Oil, hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Tomato extracts exfoliate and nourish for hydrated, silky and luminous skin. Plus, who doesn't love the delicious strawberry scent?
Why it Works
- Rich in fatty acids, Meadowfoam Seed Oil works to soften the skin for a smoother complexion.
- Kakadu Plum totes a high concentration of Vitamin C to promote skin brightness while its antioxidant properties help protect the skin from environmental stressors.
- A natural source of Vitamin C and antioxidants, Acerola Fruit moisturizes for smooth, supple skin.
- Abyssinian Oil easily absorbs into the skin for non-greasy moisture that sinks into the skin.
- Sunflower oil helps remove makeup without stripping skin
- Strawberry Seed Oil, hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Tomato extracts provide antioxidant benefits for firmer-looking skin
- Lycopene is rich in vitamins A, C & K and acts as a gentle skin exfoliant to help deliver a brighter glow
- This best-selling brightening cleanser is great for all skin types including dry and sensitive skin
- Formulated without essential oils
- Vegan plant-based formula
Cleansing Balm: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, C15-19 Alkane, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Water (Aqua), Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Lactobacillus (Acerola Cherry) Ferment, Leuconostoc (Radish Root) Ferment Filtrate, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Laurate,Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu) Fruit Extract, Podocarpus Elatus (Illawarra) Fruit Extract, Pleiogynium Timoriense (Burdekin) Fruit Extract, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedar) Wood Oil, Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Salvia Lavendulaefolia (Sage) Oil
Brightening Cleanser: Water (Aqua/Eau), Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Xanthan Gum, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Seed Oil, Lycopene (Tomato), Propanediol, Natural Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate
Our Clean Commitments
We always formulate without 1,300+ Banned Ingredients, Including:
Parabens, Mineral Oil, Sulfate-based Detergents, Synthetic Fragrance, Petroleum-based Ingredients, Phthalates, Phenoxyethanol, Formaldehyde and GMO Ingredients.
How to Use
Cleansing Balm: Massage into dry or damp skin, avoiding the eye area. Rinse to transform into a milk or remove with damp washcloth and enjoy the glowy results. For external use only.
Brightening Cleanser: Apply this brightening face wash to damp skin, massage and rinse. For an exfoliating mask, leave the brightening facial cleanser on for five minutes before rinsing. This strawberry cleanser can be used to cleanse everyday.
Cleansing Balm: For external use only.
Brightening Cleanser: For external use only. This product is packaged in glass. Glass is fragile and may break if dropped. This product contains Gluten and is formulated with Glycerin.